Pussycats3 cats do not spend the night with their Mom. They spend it in the master bathroom.
You might ask, “Why?”
There are several reasons:
- Mom likes to get a good (if possible) night’s sleep, undisturbed;
- Mom doesn’t want to get up in the middle of the night and step into a mess on the floor;
- Mom doesn’t want to hear someone throwing up on the bed;
- Mom doesn’t want to hear heavy feet running through the house;
- Mom doesn’t want to hear something crashing on the floor during the night;
- Mom doesn’t want someone pulling off the covers;
- Mom doesn’t want the box spring scratched up by someone’s claws;
- Mom has a “captured audience” for morning grooming; and
- Because of some other reasons I can’t think of right now. That’s enough, right?
So, I captured each of them in their favorite pose just before I closed the door:
View original post 68 more words